Thursday, February 16, 2012

one direction's interview

FULL INTERVIEW:
Louis:

What kind of boyfriend are you?
I’m a bit of a joker. I can be a romantic, but not too sickly- I like to keep it on a level. You have to get the banter in there, too, otherwise you scare the girl away.

Are you a loyal boyfriend or do you have a roving eye?
I’m a very loyal boyfriend.

What would you wear to go on a date?
I hate wearing the same as everyone else, so I’d probably wear my purple chinos- they sound disgusting but they look cool - and a polo or t-shirt and a cardigan. I love clothes, so I’d make sure I look nice.

What would you like your date to wear?
I’d like her to be dressed up, but to have her own style.

If the rest of the band didn’t like your date, would that put you off, even if you really liked her?
No, what I do in my personal time is about me. If other people don’t agree, then it doesnt matter ‘cos it’s my opinion and that’s what counts at the end of the day.

Where would you go on a date?
I’m a bit old-fashioned and I like the idea of going to the cinema and then an Italian restaurant.

Would you pay for everything or share the bill?
Oh no, I’d pay for everything.

Would your date get a kiss at the end of the night?
Yeah, definitely, to show that I’m still interested.

Would you take her number? And would you call or text?
Of course, although it would depend on how the date goes. If it wasn’t a great date, I might let her down slowly. I hate guys who just ignore girls.

What makes a good girlfriend?
Someone who is loyal and has a sense of humour, and is kind-hearted too. Oh and if they’re tidy, that would be good because I’m not.

Is there a certain type of girl that you go for?
I don’t think so, no, but I like someone who likes a laugh.

Is it scary or exciting being surrounded by screaming girls?
It’s incredible - it’s great to have people show their support for you when you’re doing something that you love, and the fact that they are girls makes it that much better!

Louis’ Fact file
Full name: Louis William Tomlinson

DOB: 24 December 1991.

Best thing about being a boy?: being interested in girls.

Best thing about being in One Direction?: just the laugh we have, and also I’ve made four new friends

Best cure for the One Direction infection?: the best cure for that is probably penicillin!

Fave aftershave?: Hollister.

Fave grooming product?: dry shampoo- when I can’t be bothered to wash my hair.

PJs, pants or nothing in bed?: it depends on the temperature. If its nice and hot, i will happily sleep naked, but if its a bit chilly then pyjama bottoms, but I’m all for sleeping naked.

Bath or shower?: shower

What mobile phone do you have?: I have an iPhone 4 and a Blackberry.

What do you cuddle up to at night?: My pillow- all my teddies passed away a few years ago.




Niall:

What kind of boyfriend are you?
I’m nice. I’d treat a girl well and I would buy her presents and take her to nice places.

Are you a loyal boyfriend or do you have a roving eye?
If I really, really like them, then I’m loyal.

What would you wear to go on a date?
A pair of jeans, black shoes, a shirt, a blazer, plus a quick squirt of aftershave.

What would you like your date to wear?
Just something that looks nice- it would be nice if she made an effort.

If the rest of the band didn’t like your date, would that put you off, even if you really liked her?
Yeah it would, because if we all went out they’d have to get on. It’s like being in the band- we all have to get on, or it won’t work.

Where would you go on a date?
Maybe somewhere like Nandos? I think a big fancy restaurant might scare her off on a first date, so I’d go somewhere chilled.

Would you pay for everything or share the bill?
I’d definitely pay for everything.

Would your date get a kiss at the end of the night?
Yeah, but I’d just give her a peck on the cheek- keep ‘em keen!

Would you take her number? And would you call or text?
Yeah I’d take her number but I wouldn’t call straight away. I might text the day after though.

What makes a good girlfriend?
I like someone who can take a bit of banter, and she has to be hot.

Is there a certain type of girl that you go for?
I don’t mind- they can be blonde, as long as they’re not blonde, if you get me!

Is it scary or exciting being surrounded by screaming girls?
Sometimes it gets a bit scary when they’re pulling at you.

Niall Fact file:
Full name: Niall James Horan.

DOB: 13th September 1993.

Best thing about being a boy?: Chasing all the girls!

Best thing about being in One Direction?: That we all get along.

Best cure for the One Direction infection?: Go to the doctor and get the jab!

Fave aftershave?: Armani Mania

Fave grooming product?: L’oreal homme wax and clay.

PJs, pants or nothing in bed?: pants.

Bath or shower?: shower

What mobile phone do you have?: I have an iPhone 4 and a blackberry.

What do you cuddle up to at night?: Recently Louis, ‘cos he’s started sleepwalking and got into my bed when we were sharing a room in a hotel. I pushed him on the floor and he sat up, put his arms out and started humming the song from The Jungle Book. It’s only recently that he’s started doing that though!



Harry:
What kind of boyfriend are you?
I’m very loyal, very faithful, and my mum tells me I’m a romantic. How does she know? Because if she’s had a bad day at work, I’ll run her a bath and cook her dinner. When I have a girlfriend I like having someone to spoil.

Are you a loyal boyfriend or do you have a roving eye?
I’m very loyal, but you can look and not touch!

What would you wear to go on a date?
A nice pair of jeans, boots, a nice top and a blazer.

What would you like your date to wear?
Anything she felt comfortable in, because if she’s comfortable then that would relax her more.

If the rest of the band didn’t like your date, would that put you off, even if you really liked her?
It would be nice if they approved, but if I liked her then I’d have to think about it. It is a big swaying point, ‘cos if they liked her, it would probably make me like her a bit more.

Where would you go on a date?
Probably somewhere smart for dinner.

Would you pay for everything or share the bill?
I would pay.

Would your date get a kiss at the end of the night?
Possibly. Actually, who am I kidding? If I liked her, then yeah.

Would you take her number? And would you call or text?
Yeah, even if I didn’t want to go out again. I’d text her for a bit and maybe see her again, but I would say if I didn’t think it was working.

What makes a good girlfriend?
a good sense of humour and someone who is loyal and cute- I like cute girls.

Is there a certain type of girl that you go for?
I don’t have a hair colour type, but I do love cute girls.

Is it scary or exciting being surrounded by screaming girls?
it’s exciting and can get a bit overwhelming. I’ve been grabbed on my crotch a couple of time, which was weird!


Harry Fact file:

Full name: Harry Edward Styles.

DOB: 1st February 1994

Best thing about being a boy?: I guess being able to act like a bit of an idiot sometimes.

Best thing about being in One Direction?: the four lads that I’m with.

Best cure for the One Direction infection?: chop your hair off or try strepsils.

Fave aftershave?: I wear CK in 2U and I love Diesel Fuel For Life.

Fave grooming product?: Shampoo- I use L’oreal Elvive

PJs, pants or nothing in bed?: Nothing!

Bath or shower?: Shower every day, at least once a day, sometimes more. But a bath maybe once every four months if I need to relax. I love bubble baths.

What mobile phone do you have?: I have an iPhone 4 and a blackberry.

What do you cuddle up to at night?: my pillow.




Zayn:
What kind of boyfriend are you?
I’d like to think I’m caring, considerate and pretty chilled out.

Are you a loyal boyfriend or do you have a roving eye?
I’m definitely loyal if I’ve got a girlfriend.

What would you wear to go on a date?
I’d probably keep it causal – jeans, a t-shirt and trainers.

If the rest of the band didn’t like your date, would that put you off, even if you really liked her?
it wouldn’t put me off, but it’s a big factor ‘cos we’d be with the boys constantly.

Where would you go on a date?
before being in One Direction, I probably would have done something relaxed like going to the cinema or going bowling. I can’t do that anymore- I can’t even go shopping, even when I’m wearing a hat and glasses. So I’d probably take her for a nice meal somewhere.

Would you pay for everything or share the bill?
I’m a bit old fashioned when it comes to things like that and I’d definitely pay for everything. I like to open doors for girls and that sort of thing, I like to feel as though I’m the protector.

Would your date get a kiss at the end of the night?
definitely! Especially if she’s hot!

Would you take her number? And would you call or text?
Yes, I’d probably text the next day because it shows I’m interested but not desperate.

What makes a good girlfriend?
for me, everything needs to be casual, nothing that’s too in your face or clingy. I find a girl acting cool attractive.

Is there a certain type of girl that you go for?
I actually didn’t think I had a type, but looking at all my past girlfriends, I’ve realised I go for brunettes with olive skin and brightly coloured eyes. Eyes play a big part in my decision. Megan Fox looking would be my ideal!

Is it scary or exciting being surrounded by screaming girls?
it’s a mixture of both- it’s something quite new for all of us.


Zayn Fact file:

Full name: Zayn Javadd Malik

DOB: 12th January 1993

Best thing about being a boy?: You get to date girls.

Best thing about being in One Direction?: all the free clothes and I get to do what I love everyday.

Best cure for the One Direction infection?: there isn’t one.

Fave aftershave?: unforgivable by Sean John.

Fave grooming product?: hair wax


PJs, pants or nothing in bed?: pants

Bath or shower?: shower

What mobile phone do you have?: I have an iPhone 4 and I have a blackberry too, but I don’t use it. I like the iPhone better.

What do you cuddle up to at night?: nothing, not even my duvet!




Liam:

What kind of boyfriend are you?
I’d say in One Direction there are a lot of different dynamics- some of the boys are jack the lad, whereas I’m a big more of an old romantic.

Are you a loyal boyfriend or do you have a roving eye?
I’m very loyal.

What would you wear to go on a date?
probably jeans and t-shirt

If the rest of the band didn’t like your date, would that put you off, even if you really liked her?
no, it wouldn’t bother me if I really liked her. I’d listen to what they had to say and make my own mind up. but also there would be no one else after my girlfriend, so that’s good!

Where would you go on a date?
probably go to the cinema, because it’s not as forward as going out for a meal- you can’t go wrong and you can talk about the movie afterwards. I’d treat her to some popcorn and a drink too.

Would you pay for everything or share the bill?
I would pay for everything.

Would your date get a kiss at the end of the night?
I was hoping there would be one at the start of the night or in the cinema- that’s why I chose the back row of the cinema!

Would you take her number? And would you call or text?
definitely. I’d try to be cool but I’m not very good at it. I try not to send the first message, but if I really liked her I’d send a message after the date.

What makes a good girlfriend?
someone who’s cheeky but quiet, too. A bit shy as well – I don’t like really loud girls. I like happy, smiley girls.

Is there a certain type of girl that you go for?
erm, I like mousy brown haired girls. I’d have any to be honest!

Is it scary or exciting being surrounded by screaming girls?
mostly exciting, but you have moment when it’s crazy- some girls are far too forward. A girl came over to me once, and gave me a hug, then tried to kiss me. I dodged it and then she tried the same thing with Harry. Some girls will squeeze your bum as well, which is a bit forward!


Liam Fact file:

Full name: Liam James Payne

DOB: 29th August 1993.

Best thing about being a boy?: well, it’s a mans world!

Best thing about being in One Direction?: there is never a dull moment.

Best cure for the One Direction infection?: kiss Harry!

Fave aftershave?: Paco Rabanne’s 1 million.

Fave grooming product?: hair wax

PJs, pants or nothing in bed?: nothing!

Bath or shower?: shower

What mobile phone do you have?: I have a blackberry but I also have an iPod touch and an iPad

What do you cuddle up to at night?: I scrunch myself up in the covers
Here have some sexy Harry:

1 comment: