Thursday, February 16, 2012

jonas brothers' facts

Jonas Brothers Facts
1. Nick: My favorite sport is baseball, and I love the New York Yankees and Derek Jeter.
2. Nick: When I was 11, my dad and I wrote a holiday song called "Joy to the World (A Christmas Prayer)."
3. Nick: I'm a type 1 diabetic, which was diagnosed when I was on tour in 2005.
4. Nick: My secret special talent: I can do one-handed cartwheels.
5. Nick: I'm a Virgo (born September 16, 1992), which means I tend to be reliable, smart, shy, and neat.
6. Nick: My mom points out that I eat my hamburgers in a weird way — I eat all around the edges, in a circle, instead of eating them straight through.
7. Nick: I was discovered and referred to an entertainment business manager when I was 6 years old and getting my hair cut at a barbershop.
8. Nick: My Starbucks addiction: Green Tea Frappuccinos.
9. Nick: I played Chip the teacup in the Broadway musical Beauty and the Beast.
10. Nick: Joe, Kevin, and I have another brother, Frank, who's younger and is often referred to by fans as "Frank the Tank" or "Bonus Jonas."
11. Joe: My favorite book is A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle.
12. Joe: My weirdest snack craving: peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with potato chips in the middle.
13. Joe: My favorite cheesy pickup line is: "You're like my library card, 'cuz I'm checkin' you out."
14. Joe: I'm a Leo (born August 15, 1989), which means I tend to be creative, generous, optimistic, and dramatic.
15. Joe: I love to work out, and my favorite exercise is running.
16. Joe: Before becoming a musician, I wanted to be a comedian.
17. Joe: I have been in several Broadway plays, including La Bohème, The Velveteen Rabbit, and Oliver.
18. Joe: If someone makes a Jonas Brothers movie, I want Johnny Depp to play me.
19. Joe: My fave meal: A chicken cutlet sandwich with mayo and chocolate marshmallow ice cream for dessert.
20. Joe: Our hit song "Mandy" was written when I was dating a girl named Mandy, who was a childhood friend of our entire family.
21. Kevin: My first job wasn't singing; it was mowing lawns in our neighborhood in New Jersey.
22. Kevin: The thing that attracts me to a girl most: self-confidence.
23. Kevin: I'm an adventurous eater and I'll try anything once; one time I even ate fish eyes!
24. Kevin: When I get married and have kids, I want to have a daughter named Madison Grace.
25. Kevin: I taught myself how to play guitar by reading a book one day when I was home from school sick and was bored with TV.
26. Kevin: I'm a Scorpio (born November 5, 1987), which means I tend to be resourceful, passionate, self-confident, and motivated.
27. Kevin: My favorite singer is John Mayer, and my favorite John Mayer song is "3 x 5."
28. Kevin: The best gift my brothers and I ever got from a fan: a real hippo! Because of our song "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas," one fan adopted a live hippo on a wildlife reserve in Africa, named him Jonas Brothers, and then gave us a certificate stating that we owned him.
29. Kevin: I love board games, and one year for Halloween I dressed up as Cavity Sam from the game Operation.
30. Kevin: Before I was home-schooled, I loved practicing pole vaulting at my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment